I did not meet my goal of creating a poem a day from found words through the month of April. The conference really set me back, though I did complete an additional week of entries when I returned. But really, I needed to spend every available moment trying to catch up. Once I stopped it was hard to pick up again. Here it is May 1st and I am writing to say that I intend to finish this project. I have squares remaining for 10 more days. The end of the school year is around the corner and I know I’m not going to get the chance to work on these nightly. But I plan to complete the project before the end of month. If I need a break from reading papers, I will create a journal page or two.
Thanks for reading along.